Here’s how you can direct your donation:
- Collections and Core Services – meeting the needs of our evolving community with books and magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, eBooks and databases for kids, teens and adults.
- Community Connections – Building strong, healthy, connected citizens and community through programs, services and outreach initiatives.
- Literacy and Lifelong Learning – Offering learning opportunities through programs and initiatives for people of all ages and abilities.
- Technology – Helping people work, play, learn and communicate in today’s world.
- Capital Projects and Improvements – Improving our physical space to better meet the needs of the community.
Planned Giving – A gift for the future – may involve a bequest in your will of money, stocks or bonds dedicated to the Library, or life insurance proceeds with the Library as a named beneficiary.
Want to leave a lasting legacy? A donation to the Nelson Library Osprey Community Foundation Fund is a gift that gives to future generations. If you are interested in learning more about planned giving please contact the Chief Librarian at email@example.com or 250-352-6333.
If you’d like to donate books, DVDs, and other materials to the library, please limit your donations to items that fall into all of these categories:
- Items in very good condition
- Items five years old or newer, or recognized classics
- Items of high interest
Please note that the libray cannot accept donations of: magazines, textbooks, Reader’s Digest condensed books, encyclopedias, or items in poor physical conditions.
Thanks for your help!