One-on-One Computer/Technology Help
Available October to March
Want to learn how to…
- use an ereader or a tablet?
- download Library-to-Go ebooks or audiobooks?
- download and read Zinio magazines?
Our CAP Youth Intern is available for internet, computer and mobile device training sessions from October to March.
Sessions begin October 6th. Sessions are 45 minutes in length, and can only be booked one at a time.
Appointment times are:
- Tuesday 10:30 am- 5:30 pm
- Thursday 10:15 am – 5:15 pm
- Friday 10:15 am – 5:15 pm
To schedule an appointment:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 250-352-6333
- Inquire at the Circulation desk at the library