Children’s Computer Stations
- Two children’s computers are available in the Children’s Library for kids 11 years of age and under.
- Computer sessions are a timed half hour to a maximum of one hour per day per child. Children login with their library card or a guest pass obtained at the Front Desk.
- Parental permission is required to use the computer stations. For children with library cards, permission can be given verbally by a parent if he or she is with the child in the library or a note is placed on the child’s library record indicating internet permission has been granted. Kids without a library card must have a parent or guardian present to give parental/guardian permission and receive a guest pass.
- Both stations have Microsoft Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel available for doing homework or other projects.
- Internet access is provided for and restricted to:
Internet Safety Information
Visit the following websites for useful information on protecting your child’s safety online: