Help for Online Resources
Overdrive / Library2Go
- Overview of Library2Go, the public library’s Overdrive service!
Getting Started Guides
- Libby (recommended app for mobile devices)
- Overdrive App (recommended app for computers)
- Ereaders – borrow and transfer ebooks to compatible ereaders
- Overdrive on a Computer – use Overdrive on your Windows or Mac computer
- Overdrive Read – read ebooks and magazines right in your web browser
- Overdrive Listen – borrow audiobooks and listen to them right in your web browser
More Help from Overdrive:
RBDigital (including Acorn/IndieFlix)
- Accessing RBDigital: to access the library-subscription of RBDigital products, you must log-in using the link provided from the Nelson Public Library website: nelsonbc.rbdigital.com.
- Create an account: on your first visit to your library’s RBdigital website, select the “Register” link in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen. Create your own username (you can use your email) and password at least four characters long and can contain both numbers and letters. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Reset your password: you can request a reset when you click on Sign In at the top right.
- Downloading & transferring: see here for how to download Audiobooks and eBooks (click at the top to select eBooks help).
More help from RBDigital: