When a stat falls on a weekend, the library will be closed on that Monday.
Closed on Statutory Days – upcoming:
Mon 21: Closed for stat
How to Safely Visit the Library
- Provincial Restrictions: Mask mandate (Order of PHO) for public indoor spaces across the province. Note: A face or mouth shield is not a substitute for a mask. About masks
- At this time, a Vaccine Card is not necessary to visit the library.
- Please do not visit the library if you are experiencing any respiratory or other COVID symptoms.
- Follow good hand hygiene – sanitizer is available
- Follow good cough etiquette – cough or sneeze into your sleeve, immediately dispose of tissues in a garbage receptacle, wash your hands for 20 seconds or disinfect with hand sanitizer after coughing.
Thank you. Your cooperation helps us keep the library safe and open at this challenging time.
Library Takeout is an option
- Place your holds online or call us by phone.
- Contact us about your takeout request.
- We’ll let you know when the items are ready for you to pickup.
- Ring the doorbell located near the book return, and we will bring out your items on a cart for contactless pickup.
We would like to acknowledge that the land on which we gather is the traditional territory of the Sinixt, the Ktunaxa, and the Syilx peoples, and is home to the Métis and many diverse Indigenous persons. We honour their connection to the land and rivers and respect the importance of the environment to our strength as a community.