Slocan Valley Outreach @ Heritage Credit Union
Delivery Service for Slocan Valley Residents
Place a hold online / Make a request by phone
- Place a hold on an item through the online catalogue or call the library 250-352-6333.
- You will be notified when your hold is available.
Request items to be sent to HCU — Monday
- Ask library staff to send your holds to HCU by email or phone 250-352-6333
Pick up at HCU — Thursday
- Only the library cardholder can pickup the hold.
- You will need to provide picture ID to HCU staff.
- For library member under age 15, parents/guardians may pick up materials.
Return to Drop Box at HCU — Tuesday
- The Drop Box is located outside the Heritage Credit Union.
- To avoid library fines for late returns, return your items and shipping bag before items are due.