Computer & Internet Use
- If you have a library card, you can sign in using the numbers on the back of the card–otherwise request a guest pass at the Service Desk.
- Wifi: connect to “lib-public” using password letmesurf!
- All users must acknowledge and accept the Computer and Internet Access Policy.
- Computers can be reserved for same day sessions at the Reservation Station located by the printer/copier, at the Front Desk, or by calling the library.
- Click here for information on our printing services & prices.
- Adults have access to nine stations in the upper level. Sessions are limited due to Covid.
Teens – 1 avail during Covid
- Two teen computers with internet access are dedicated for youth ages 13-17. These are found in the teen section – adults and children will be directed to the other areas.
Children – not available during Covid
- Kids 12 years old and under with permission to access the internet can use the computers in the lower level. These are filtered to allow access to educational resources (sorry, no games!).
- Parental permission can be granted verbally if he or she is with the child in the library or a note can be placed on the child’s library record.