Donation of Funding
Become a Donor
Donate online through CanadaHelps.org
OR download and mail the Donor Form with your cheque. Charitable tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
Here’s how you can direct your donation:
- Collections and Core Services – meeting the needs of our evolving community with books and magazines, audiobooks, DVDs, eBooks and databases for kids, teens and adults.
- Community Connections – Building strong, healthy, connected citizens and community through programs, services and outreach initiatives.
- Literacy and Lifelong Learning – Offering learning opportunities through programs and initiatives for people of all ages and abilities.
- Technology – Helping people work, play, learn and communicate in today’s world.
- Capital Projects and Improvements – Improving our physical space to better meet the needs of the community.
Planned Giving – A gift for the future – may involve a bequest in your will of money, stocks or bonds dedicated to the Library, or life insurance proceeds with the Library as a named beneficiary.
Want to leave a lasting legacy? A donation to the Nelson Library Osprey Community Foundation Fund is a gift that gives to future generations. If you are interested in learning more about planned giving please contact the Chief Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-352-6333
Sponsor a Magazine – NPL has a Magazine Drive in March! With your sponsorship for the cost of a subscription, each magazine will have a label with your name or organization, acknowledging your support (your sponsorship can also be anonymous if you prefer). Email email@example.com for more information.