Create and edit your media…
Featuring a Microsoft Surface Studio 2, complete with Adobe Creative Cloud software, a collection of 20+ desktop and mobile apps and services for photography, design, video, web, UX, and more. Includes:
- Adobe XD
- Acrobat Pro
- After Effects
- and much more
Peripherals to borrow:
- Check here for peripherals (card reader, stylus) available for this room.
Creative Cloud help
- Linkedin Learning – free with your library card! Search by name of the service or app you want to learn more about.
- Plan your time carefully: once the computer shuts down, all data will be lost.
- Bring a USB Drive or have a Cloud Storage account for saving your work.
- Saving to your USB drive/stick:
- Insert USB drive into USB extension cable where labelled
- Click on This PC icon in top left corner of desktop
- Open your USB drive window by double-clicking (will appear under Devices and Drives)
- Drag your file (previously saved to desktop) into this window
- Right-click on your USB drive name in the window, and select Eject (window will close)
- Now remove your USB drive
- Is everything plugged in correctly?
- Is the Power ON?
- Did you go through the manuals and help documents on this page?
Looking for images, sounds, or videos to use for your project? Search for works without copyright restrictions (sometimes called “public domain”), or with licenses that permit reuse and/or modification (such as “Creative Commons” licensing).
- Archive.org Community Audio – Public domain music and spoken word.
- Creative Commons Search – Search media sites across the internet for content made available for free reuse.
- Unsplash – The internet’s source of freely-usable images.
- Wikimedia Commons – Images, sound, and video available for free reuse.